Scottsdale Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a skilled nursing facility in Scottsdale, Arizona. We provide 24-hour skilled care and rehabilitation services focusing on helping our guests achieve their highest level of desired independence in a comfortable, supportive and friendly environment.
At Scottsdale Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, caring is our main concern. We believe that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to maintain high medical integrity, maintain a team spirit among staff and provide friendly, comfortable and nurturing surroundings for our patients and their visitors. Although most transitions are not easy, we strive to facilitate that process with an environment where our rehabilitation guests and long-term residents feel informed and comfortable.
Our team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether our patients are here for short-term treatment or long term care.
- 59 beds— All Medicare and Medicaid certified
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, cable TV and private phone availability
- Full in-house rehab—PT, OT, ST
- 24 hour, 7 days a week admissions
- Located ¼ mile from Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Hospital in beautiful downtown Scottsdale, Arizona.
- See our Rehabilitation , Skilled Nursing and Accommodations tabs for more information.
- Patient: Barbara G. (Patient)